Executive Education Program
An NPA Member ExclusiveOctober 22-23, 2018
The NPA Executive Education Program is an intensive 2-day learning experience for emerging leaders in commercial, public and valet parking operations.
The program examines the business of parking from multiple perspectives including leadership skills, operational excellence, business development and career path development.
About the Program:
Attendees will experience a blend of class-room instruction, facilitator-led discussions, practical exercises and group work, and the NPA convention experience. The program faculty have decades of experience in commercial and valet parking operations and business development practices.
The program is led by Shelley Row, P.E., MBA, a leadership development expert, 30-year transportation veteran, and founder of Shelley Row Associates, LLC.
Executive Education Program Includes:
- 2-day instructor-led study program in parking management fundamentals
- Course meals and networking event
- Course materials and workbook
- Action Plan Reminder (post program)
- Certificate of attendance
- 12 credit hours towards NPA Certified Parking Professional (CPP)
- Tour of parking operation at Caesars Palace and Paris Casino
- Early access to NPA opening reception
- Preferred seating at the opening keynote event